Monday, March 10, 2003
Google queries that led people to licentious radio today:
- george bush 11 september speech
- what do you think of bush's radio address on iraq
- /usr/lib/ipkg/info/opie-irdaapplet.postinst configure' failed
- republican voter fraud
- greenspan interest rate
- Neil Bush
- linux for ipaq 3800
- Israel halliburton
- ipaq install network card
- humor radio
- emil ruder
- CSS div absolute table cell
- "ordered list" stylesheet
- Interest rate - greenspan
- madplay radio
- hitler breaking treaties
- ipaq radio
- George Bush press conference, transcript
- ipaq and radio
- typography golden section
- 12 iraqis surrendered march 2003
- neil bush
- interest rate greenspan
- neil bush
- "I'm the person who gets to decide, not you."
- "download microsoft fonts"
- graphics kind of peace
- Schwarzkopf france deer hunt"
- "zapping electronics"
- squeeze breast
- usability humor
On a good day, a few people find answers to technical questions, and a few people find entertainment.
We're on the second page of results for "Neil Bush". You can tell Neil is in stealth mode (after nearly getting Reagan whacked, and stealing A FREAKING BILLION DOLLARS from American taxpayers, and having Corrupt Brother Jeb shovel money down his throat).
Every now and then somebody takes the time to say 'hi' or asks a question.
Copyright © 2003 Licentious Radio.
Last update: 4/7/03; 2:35:37 PM.