||Rory Perry's Weblog
Law, technology, and the courts
Wednesday, July 23, 2003
For future reference: July 2003 shows continued emergence of weblogs as mainstream content platform
There's been a wash of articles this month that appear to solidify the position of weblogs as an online content platform for politics, business and public information. This continued level of acceptance will hopefully enable more conservative institutions (like courts) to embrace the platform more widely. Recent articles include (updated since original posting, thanks Denise):
5:16:45 PM [Permanent Link]
- Bemused About Blogging, by Stephanie Francis Ward; ABA Journal eReport (posted July 25, 2003)
- Technofile: Blogging for Business, by Anne Stuart; Inc.com (July 2003).
- 'Blogs' Shake the Political Discourse, by Joanna Weiss; Boston Globe (July 23, 2003).
- Legal And Appellate Weblogs: What They Are, Why You Should Read Them, And Why You Should Consider Starting Your Own, by Gary O'Connor and Stephanie Tai; Journal of Appellate Practice and Procedure (posted July 22, 2003).
- A Blog for Everyone, by Mark Ward; BBC News (July 22, 2003).
- What Are Blogs and Why Is Everyone So Excited About Them? by Jerry Lawson, Brenda Howard, Dennis Kennedy, Ernest Svenson and Tom Mighell; LLRX.com Internet Roundtable Discussion #36 (Posted July 21, 2003).
- Welcome to the 'new' Web, same as the 'old' Web, by Christine Boese; CNN Headline News (July 15, 2003).
- Moblogs Seen as a Crystal Ball for a New Era in Online Journalism, by Howard Rheingold for Online Journalism Review (July 9, 2003).
- Blogs in the Workplace, New York Times (July 6, 2003).
|A weblog about information issues in the courts, with occassional diversions, authored by the Clerk of the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia.
Top 7 hits for GJXDM on..
11/10/05; 2:44:04 PM.
US COURTS of LAST RESORT:Supreme Court of the US
, OK (Civ Crim
, TX (Civ Crim
, WYFULL LIST
, including intermediate appellate courts, US possessions, and tribal courts.
jenett.radio.simplicity.1.3R [as modified by rlp]