[ best random acts of alex ]
Here's where I'll post links to what I think are the best posts to this website. Either they were particularly funny, insightful, or seemed to generate the most interest from people who visit this site. Other than this list, you can always click on specific dates in the calendar on the right of the screen on almost every page (except this one).
- And Isn't It Ironic, Don't You Think? (1-10-2003): Mauldin High School
- Dr. Kamaraj Has The Answers (1-19-2003): If I ever need a good laugh, I go here.
- Avril And Me (1-23-2003): I hate Avril. I really do.
- Alex Mauldin And Me (1-28-2003): I used to be the only Alex Mauldin online.
- Soy to the World (2-27-2003): Contains the infamous Kikkoman "Show me! Show you!" cartoon.
- COPS R.I.P. (3-19-2003): Paul Stojanovich is dead, and I'm gonna miss him.
- Battle for the Border (4-12-2003): Some folks are pretty upset about the whole "illegal alien" thing.
- Way Back In The Day (4-26-2003): Who doesn't think I was cute way back when?
- Drive Me Insane (4-28-2003): Things I would really hate for you to do.
- The Decline of Civilization Continues (5-6-2003): I breakdown the chorus to "Get Busy" by Sean Paul.
- Here Kitty, Kitty (5-12-2003): An incredibly popular post about an incredibly useless cat.
- Scenes from the NHS Induction Ceremony (5-14-2003): I put on a damn good show.
- Pomp and Circumstance (6-01-2003): My thoughts on the 2003 Eagle Pass High School graduation ceremony.
- Another Reason to Avoid Ann Coulter (7-12-2003): My thoughts on Coulter, but the real entertainment is in the comments section after the article.
- It's Official! (7-16-2003): The announcement that I'm moving to Baumholder, Germany.
- Two-Wheeled Adventure (9-27-2003): Exploring the German countryside by bike.
- IMing Whitey (10-28-2003): Me and one confused person bond online.
- A Day to Remember, A Day to Forget (11-10-2003): Tennis, my testicles, and holiday cheer. Most popular post I've ever made.
- Customer Support Hell (12-03-2003): Out-sourcing tech support is a GREAT idea.
- Buenos Tage (1-10-04): Mexican food in Germany.
- Who Needs Reasons? (2-12-04): Bush and why we went to war.
- All About the Benjamins (03-04-04): Great ideas on how to earn cash this summer.
- Dumb and Dumberer (03-11-04): Alice Pike and the one million dollar bill.
- Smells Like 10 Years (04-05-04): Where did the last ten years and Kurt Cobain go?
- The Passion of the Christ (04-08-04): I didn't know they'd nail him to that thing!
- Bush's Spring Break (4-11-04): Bush takes a lot of vacation time. A lot of it.
- Huge in China (5-10-04): The story of Joe and his love for my writing.
- Forever in Debt to Your Priceless Advice (5-13-04): I take my 7th graders in for a little sex education.
- Plagiarism? It's the Teacher's Fault, Obviously (5-29-04): Plagiarism taken to new lows.
- Graduation in a Time of War (6-07-04): Baumholder High School makes sure the fathers in Iraq get to see their kids graduate.
- Better You Than Me (6-20-04): Life doesn't suck so much when compared to these guys.
- Deaf, Dumb, and Republican (6-24-04): My love affair with the GOP continues.
- Mi Casa es Su Casa (6-30-04): Take a tour of my home.
- Keen on the Kino (7-16-04): What seeing a movie in Germany is like.
- Authentically Awful (7-19-04): Marcela and I break out some Japanese snack mix.
- Opening Ceremonies (08-13-04): Why do they always start the Olympics on such a boring note?
London Trip Re-cap (3-18-2003): What happened in short.
London Part II: The Sequel (10-14-2003): The story of my second trip to London this year.
Un Jour a Paris (11-16-2003): First trip to Paris.
Hitting the Rails (11-22-2003): I go on the choo-choo.
London the Third Time Around (11-30-2003): Radiohead and English Premiere League Football. What more could you want?
Flying The Unfriendly Skies & The Perils Of Traveling Internationally With An Ungrateful Cat (1-04-04): My cat and I deal with United Airlines and German pet laws.
France for Dummies (03-20-04): How I show a girl a good time in the land of the Frenchies.
Lost in London (03-29-04): Yet another London story. This time I'm not alone.
Visiting Trier (6-15-04): Germany's oldest city and the home of Karl Marx. Doesn't get much better.
Brussels, Belgium (7-04-04): My mom and I head up north for some waffles.
Cruising the Rhine (7-06-04): Up and down a pretty nifty stretch of river.
Interlaken, Switzerland (7-07-04): Great scenery, bad weather, and no camera.
Trier, Germany (07-08-04): Went back to Trier -- this time with mom.
London. Again. (07-12-04): The last few days of my mom's visit to Europe.
Otra Vez Trier (07-21-04): Once more with feeling.
Revisiting the Rhine (07-23-04): Much nicer weather the second time around.
Paris in Late July (07-30-04): Marcela and I are Americans in Paris.
Hiking Around Heidelberg (08-01-04): Trip to the home of the oldest university in Germany.
Neuschwanstein (08-10-04): A daytrip to Germany's fairytale castle.
© Copyright 2005 Alex L. Mauldin.
Last update: 4/26/2005; 10:14:53 PM.