Dare pointed out I haven't posted in a while - which was a valid point. However, I don't really have anything coherent to say, so some eclectic ramblings with have to suffice:
1) Pacific Northwest winters suck. I am basically a native, and have always prided myself in dealing with them. But after 30 years, I am giving up. I hate the weather in Seattle from November through March.
2) Went to the Seattle SuperSonic game against the Sacramento Kings with Bertan, Bruno, and Todd. We were basically there to see Turkish super star Hedo Turkoglu who scored 22 points and had a good game. Bari says he would have had a better game, but that the Yugoslavian players were not passing him the ball. Interesting theory.
3) Ran across an interesting review of House Party 3 on IMDB . Did anyone know there is actually an House Party 4?
Date: 14 April 1999
Summary: Lousy movie; a let down from start to finish.
This movie was a real let down. House Party #1 and #2 were so funny and entertaining. And why isn't Martin Lawrence in this one? The only characters that returned from the first two House Party movies are Kid, Play and Cindy. Also, this film doesn't pick up where the second movie left off. It doesn't show how Kid and Cindy break up, or where Kid meets his new girl friend. It doesn't even tell you where Play's new car came from! This movie didn't have the magic that made the first two films so great. I didn't like this film at all. It was lousy, boring and a big disappointment. It didn't even seem like one of the House Parties. I give this movie an extremely rare 1 out of 10. I've only seen it once and I wouldn't watch it again if you paid me.
4) Old School is out. Looks like an instant classic, and Owen Wilson isn't even in it.
5) RSSBandit rocks. 'Nough said.