|Tuesday, December 12, 2006|
I have been tagged by my friend Rob Paterson
in a Blog tag game where you tag 5 people whose blog you enjoy and ask
them to tell the world about 5 things that most people may not know of
1. I am an obsessive napper - give me 10 free minutes anytime, anywhere and I will nap. If my day doesn't graciously offer them up, I take 60 minutes!
2. I love driving and am quite the speed freak - I spent hundreds of hours playing those computer racing games and only got myself a real license when I was 34 - I'm convinced I drive well (not everyone thinks so!) because I played those computer games.
3. Related to driving, I intensely dislike auto-rickshaws and their drivers - I never did when I didn't drive myself. I have had this vision of lining them all up by the sea, giving each one a really hard kick in their ratty butts, and watching with glee as they topple over and into the sea.
4. My broad shoulders come from hours and hours of training as a swimmer. Yeah I swam the nationals and was more of a long-distance swimmer - one race I will always remember is a 20 nautical mile stretch when I was 14. Much as I wish they were smaller, I think they have their uses - I can be a good listener :)
5. I cry bucketloads at movies - however inane or silly they are, however silly it makes me feel. I like sad movies.
Five blogs that I'd like to tag, as my little nephew says 'just because' ...
8:12:15 PM comment  trackback 
Copyright 2009 Dina Mehta