LL2 -- Lightweight Languages Workshop 2002
second Lightweight Languages Worshop
is to be held just over two weeks from now.
Saturday 9 November 2002, at MIT
I won't be going (I'm hoping to be backpacking near
Big Sur at the time), but the parts I'm most interested in seeing:
- Concurrency Oriented Programming in Erlang
- Safe Asynchronous Exceptions For Python
(Stephen N. Freund and Mark P. Mitchell)
- Disruptive Programming Language Technologies
- The Needle Programming Language
- The Laszlo application description language, LZX
Best fragment of a talk title:
"Why Bambi Snuggles with Godzilla"