I'm back, but just for a second. I wanted to comment on Marlon Brando's carreer, since we all had to play nice with President Reagan's. Sorry Marlon, you're getting all the wrath I couldn't direct at that other actor.
1. Streetcar Named Desire - Sorry, the "Stella, Stella" scene has become a charicature.
2. On the Waterfront and in fact all his early stuff - I can't say much about these cause they weren't that memorable.
3. The Godfather - I liked this movie and believe it to be Brando's second best performance.
4. Last Tango in Paris - I didn't see this until the 90's, so what was supposed to be so scandelous was tame by then. The movie was pretty boring.
5. Superman - This was he real beacon of the man's career. No, wait. I'm thinking of John Belushi's satire of his perfomance. "I bequeath to you..." Still makes me laugh.
6. That crazy stuff about his daughter's boyfriend being killed by his son - They can't write stuff that heavy in mere movies. The moral of 'Don't Have Children' rarely surfaces in fiction, but in real life it abounds.
So long Marlon. ... "Bequeath" - heh, heh, heh.
Alright, I'm back.