While Dave is working on UserLand's next outlining tool, myWeblogOutliner, which will enable us to post to any weblog from Radio's outliner (wow, I can't wait to test it), I've finally completed an XSL stylesheet version of activeRenderer.
This is a major milestone on the road to transclusion rendering in the browser. I've set up a quick demo that works with any URL accessible OPML document. Check it out.
Thanks to Joshua Allen who provided me with an excellent example of OPML rendering in XSL, and to Doug TidWell, whose XSLT O'Reilly book proved invaluable in learning the XSL and Xpath ropes in a few hours.
Macro error: Can't call the script because the name "liveTopicsSuite" hasn't been defined.]
[Macro error: Can't call the script because the name "liveTopicsSuite" hasn't been defined.]