Groove's a hopping...
There's a lot happening in the Groove developer/partner community. Few of the notables -
- Ashok & Roomy have released GExcel beta - this marries Groove with MS Excel in a very productive way. This may well be a 'killer app' that corporate Groove users are looking for.
- Mark Smith @ Virtual Methods is preparing the next iteration of GrooveLets (there will be a name change though). If this is the surrounding of Mark's work environment then I am sure it will be something very creative.
- Frank Arndt at Peer Systems has a new website that explores Business Process Engineering with Groove and similar products in collaborative environments.
- ParallelSpace very recently developed a customized Groove-TabletPC application (complete with 'ink') for their client. ParallelSpace were also recognized as the 'brilliant practioners' of Groove development by Jon Udell (InfoWorld).
- TeamDirection has the new version of their TeamDirection Project and Dashboard released. Their products complements MS Project exceedingly well.
- JWG Studios has some great examples in developing Groove Tools with .NET. An example using the new Groove Web Services is circulating...
All this portrays well for Groove and I am not a reporter of the New York Times.