Mayor Hickenlooper is serious about involving citizens in a dialog about Denver's future. Here's an announcement from Councilwoman Marcia Johnson's e-mail list:
MAYOR JOHN HICKENLOOPER wants TO hear YOUR IDEAS ON HOW WE CAN ACHIEVE OUR FIVE GOALS BY 2007!
Achieve the highest customer service rating in the country
Create 25,000 private sector jobs
Make Denver an even better place
Make Denver City government an even better place to work
Live within our means
ATTEND THE LISTENING SESSION IN YOUR AREA FROM 5:30 TO 8:30 pm TO PROVIDE INPUT ON GOALS AND HELP IDENTIFY BUDGET PRIORITIES FOR FISCAL YEAR 2005
- Tuesday March 2 - Southeast - Temple Sinai, 3509 S. Glencoe St.
- Tuesday March 9 - Central - Tivoli Center, Turn Halle, 1342 10th St.
- Wednesday March 10 - Southwest - SWIC Center, 1000 S. Lowell Blvd.
- Tuesday March 16 - Northwest - Academia Sandoval, 3655 Wyandot St.
- Wednesday March 23 - Northeast - Clayton Foundation, 3801 MLK Blvd.
PLEASE R.S.V.P. AS SPACE IS LIMITED
VOICE MAIL: (720) 865-9074
Food and refreshments to be provided
FOR UPDATES VISIT: www.denvergov.org/denverlistens
City Council - Marcia Johnson
Questions: City Council - Marcia Johnson, District 5
What they really want to know is how they can get Coyote Gulch to sign on as the official administration weblogger. Well, maybe not. Everyone send e-mail to email@example.com and congratulate her on getting Councilwoman Johnson's e-mail list working.