No, I'm not that Fred Sampson. . .
"Google Degraded? Geeks Aghast" [Daypop Top 40] Enhancements to Google's ranking algorithm have the blog world up in arms, as formerly top-ranking bloggers bemoan their fall from grace. However, I have no complaint, as I take 4 of the top 6 spots for "Fred Sampson."
Perhaps this is an opportunity to clear the air; I am not:
- The equestrian Fred Sampson of the English West Country;
- The health insurance salesman Fred Sampson in Oregon;
- The Bay-area guitar-making Fred Sampson;
- Former Bay-area '60s era rock band member Fred Sampson;
- The dead Indiana politician Fred Sampson Purnell;
- The Delaware real estate salesman Fred Sampson;
- The Arizona office of Navajo and Hopi Indian Relocation Fred Sampson;
- The Bee Run Dam of West Virginia's Fred Sampson;
- British Columbia Siska Indian Chief Fred Sampson;
- California Pomo Indian Fred Sampson;
- Popular cassette-recording preacher Fred Sampson.
I am the Fred Sampson's Radio Weblog Fred Sampson, and the Fred Sampson, Technical Writer, Fred Sampson.