And So I Return to a Regular Job (sort of)
It's Monday. And I have a job -- kind of. I now have a regular gig revising the marketing materials and such for a small environmental consulting and software company in Hingham, MA -- http://www.regulationmanager.com Its very, very strange to wake up and have a quasi schedule all of a sudden. True, this is only 8 to 10 hours per month, or 3 to 4 hours per week, but it feels good to have structure.
NOTE to Potential Clients Out there. Looking for a very skilled product manager / web developer who also is a skilled writer, I have the following time slots available:
168 hours per week
- 49 hours Sleep, avg 7 hours per night
- 4 hours for CMI
- 11 hours per week personal maintenance (eating, etc)
- 4 hours per week playing with cats
- 20 hours per week for additional client
- 20 hours per week developing new tools to make Email less awful
60 Hours Available Per Week for Other Clients!
Yes, I have no life whatsoever but I do have 60 hours available per week for other clients... Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge!